What is Rally Obedience?
Prerequisites: Knowledge of the following competition obedience skills: basic heeling, fronts, both finishes, halts with automatic sit, about, left and right turns, formal recall. and sit/down stay. We assume your dog knows all these basics, can pay attention and follow your commands even with other dogs nearby. In this classes everyone is expected to be sincerely interested in competing in AKC or APDT Rally classes and dedicated to training each week at home. If you need help acquiring all these prerequisite skills we suggest you take our Beginner Novice Competition Obedience class.
In this class we teach the needed to carry out the required maneuvers for the AKC Rally signs used in the Novice, Advanced, Excellent and Advanced Excellent competition classes. Each week you and your dog will learn to complete several Rally courses.
Our Rally Obedience classes meet once a week for 8 weeks/classes and cost $110.00. Our classes meet on Wednesday evenings at 6:00 and 7:45 pm. Email or call for the time and date of our next session.
How to enroll in the class
- Enroll and pay online
- Download, print and complete the enrollment form
- Mail it to us among with a check for the class fees
- Or bring the enrollment form and check to 575 Main Street, Beech Grove. If no one is there, drop your envelope in the mail slot on your right just inside the door underneath the window.
- Please contact us at 317-787-4500 (preferred) or through our website
to hear about your choices of start dates for the class you want.
- Dogs/handlers are enrolled on a first received basis
- Confirmations will be emailed close to the start date of the class
Meet the Instructors
Questions? Contact us.
- Obedience Training Center
- 575 Main Street, Beech Grove, IN 46107
- Get Directions